Dark Duelist's Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are team Members Rise to the top!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
King Of Games
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:25 am
Most active topics
the king of games there can only be one
War team exam
i want to be tested
Teacher...
Local Superhero Inbound
Manuale Real Studio Italiano
Introducing Myself
Capt. xLostSoulx
hey soulredeemer
Captains and their teams
Top posters
favbene
my written exam I_vote_lcapmy written exam I_voting_barmy written exam I_vote_rcap 
xLostSoulx
my written exam I_vote_lcapmy written exam I_voting_barmy written exam I_vote_rcap 
xSoulRedeemerx
Gagmaster150
Darksoul
jman455
Xx Rek nLc Fire
XDrewShadowX
Natas
jackachu100
ChatBox
DDS Chat

my written exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xLostSoulx

my written exam Empty
PostSubject: my written exam   my written exam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:31 am

YOU MUST BEAT THREE TESTERS IN A ROW ONE LOSS AND YOU HAVE TO RESTART.

YOU MUST ANSWER FIVE RULING QUESTIONS

-IF NEO SPACIAN GRANDMOLE ATTACKS CATASTOR WHAT HAPPENS?

1) im pretty sure itd start a chan so im a go with c

-WHEN SHOOTING QUASAR IS SPECIAL SUMMONED TO THE FIELD AND DECLARES AN ATTACK TO SHOOTING STAR DRAGON CAN SHOOTING STAR ACTIVATE ITS EFECT TO BANISH HIMSELF TO NEGATE THE ATTACK AND RETURN BACK TO THE fIELD?
-YES tech yes is can but qausar would be able to negate the eff so both yes an no if were getting technical but then again shooting star would negate qausars eff to destroy it so its a trick question depends on the duelist your playing really i

-CAN YOU USE DEBUNK ON EXOIDA?
-NO no you cant bc exodias eff doesnt acitvate on feild or in grave it activates in hand an by then its game over

superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth uses his effect and discards The Fabled Cerburrel to the graveyard and special summons 2 Shark Stickers then get The Fabled Cerburrel back from the grave, can he synchro a level 8 synchro with those 3 cards after the play?
-yes yeah

CAN SKILL DRAIN NEGATE TOUR GUIDE THE UNDERWORLDS SPECIAL SUMMON?
-Yes
-NO not the acctual summon no but it can negate the eff of the tour guide tryna summon it
Back to top Go down

my written exam
Page 1 of 1