Dark Duelist's Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are team Members Rise to the top!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
King Of Games
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:25 am
Most active topics
the king of games there can only be one
War team exam
i want to be tested
Teacher...
Local Superhero Inbound
Manuale Real Studio Italiano
Introducing Myself
Capt. xLostSoulx
hey soulredeemer
Captains and their teams
Top posters
favbene
Local Superhero Inbound I_vote_lcapLocal Superhero Inbound I_voting_barLocal Superhero Inbound I_vote_rcap 
xLostSoulx
Local Superhero Inbound I_vote_lcapLocal Superhero Inbound I_voting_barLocal Superhero Inbound I_vote_rcap 
xSoulRedeemerx
Gagmaster150
Darksoul
jman455
Xx Rek nLc Fire
XDrewShadowX
Natas
jackachu100
ChatBox
DDS Chat

Local Superhero Inbound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natas

Natas

Local Superhero Inbound Empty
PostSubject: Local Superhero Inbound   Local Superhero Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Hey, all. The name is Natas. You can call me Nat or Nate if you don't feel like typing out Natas. If you wanna give me a different nickname, please just ask first.

Anyway, I have just entered your group here. I've decided to become a teacher for anyone who needs help learning the rules and whatnot. I'll also help you test your decks if asked, though I'm not an official Tester. I just do what I can to help.

If you're curious as to why my thread is titled "Local Superhero Inbound," it is because my main deck and favorite cards ever are the Elemental Heroes. I've always wanted to be a superhero ever since childhood. Don't pretend you didn't. It just carried over with me into my teen years. Call me immature, call me brave, I really don't mind one way or the other. You have your opinions, and I'll respect them. I have many other decks. But if you ask me to duel you, expect my Heroes.
Spoiler:

Anyway, listen. I'm friendly. And I am rather smart as well. Wise, in many instanced. You can come to me for anything from friendly conversation to counseling. I'll gladly help anyone here out, since we have to work together.

I won't bother listing hobbies or interests or whatnot. If you truly care, just PM me and ask or something. Though I do some roleplaying now and again, and YGO roleplays are very fun. So if you're into that, lemme know.

I'll wrap it up before I start rambling. Thanks for reading, friends! I look forward to being a member of your group!
Back to top Go down
Gagmaster150

Gagmaster150

Local Superhero Inbound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Superhero Inbound   Local Superhero Inbound Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh a hero user huh ^-^, Should be fun to duel you, Well anyway welcome here and have fun.
Surprised
Back to top Go down

Local Superhero Inbound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Duelist's Souls :: Main :: Introductions And Farewells-
Jump to: