Dark Duelist's Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are team Members Rise to the top!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
King Of Games
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:25 am
Most active topics
the king of games there can only be one
War team exam
i want to be tested
Teacher...
Local Superhero Inbound
Manuale Real Studio Italiano
Introducing Myself
Capt. xLostSoulx
hey soulredeemer
Captains and their teams
Top posters
favbene
Introducing Myself I_vote_lcapIntroducing Myself I_voting_barIntroducing Myself I_vote_rcap 
xLostSoulx
Introducing Myself I_vote_lcapIntroducing Myself I_voting_barIntroducing Myself I_vote_rcap 
xSoulRedeemerx
Gagmaster150
Darksoul
jman455
Xx Rek nLc Fire
XDrewShadowX
Natas
jackachu100
ChatBox
DDS Chat

Introducing Myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua Lord

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Hey its Aqua Lord here. newest mmember of the dds and one of the most interesting ppl u will duel if u chose. i build not common decks and have unique combos but i alike to have fun and prove myself. also now how to take things seriously of needed(ive got a serious deck too). so just to let u all know im here. message me or challenge idc just b ready king
Back to top Go down
Gagmaster150

Gagmaster150

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Welcome to DDs ^-^ have fun here.
Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Duelist's Souls :: Main :: Introductions And Farewells-
Jump to: