Dark Duelist's Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are team Members Rise to the top!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
King Of Games
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:25 am
Most active topics
the king of games there can only be one
War team exam
i want to be tested
Teacher...
Local Superhero Inbound
Manuale Real Studio Italiano
Introducing Myself
Capt. xLostSoulx
hey soulredeemer
Captains and their teams
Top posters
favbene
Captains and their teams I_vote_lcapCaptains and their teams I_voting_barCaptains and their teams I_vote_rcap 
xLostSoulx
Captains and their teams I_vote_lcapCaptains and their teams I_voting_barCaptains and their teams I_vote_rcap 
xSoulRedeemerx
Gagmaster150
Darksoul
jman455
Xx Rek nLc Fire
XDrewShadowX
Natas
jackachu100
ChatBox
DDS Chat

Captains and their teams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xSoulRedeemerx

xSoulRedeemerx

Captains and their teams Empty
PostSubject: Captains and their teams   Captains and their teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 am

Each captain has their own sub Team.
If you are chosen to join their team you will be apart of their team.

Although We are all one whole team fuck with one fuck with all!!!
Back to top Go down
xLostSoulx

Captains and their teams Empty
PostSubject: for the capts    Captains and their teams Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:13 pm

how many shuld we have for or sub teams an im sure this includes those co capts to or no?
Back to top Go down

Captains and their teams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Duelist's Souls :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: