Dark Duelist's Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are team Members Rise to the top!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
King Of Games
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:25 am
Most active topics
the king of games there can only be one
War team exam
i want to be tested
Teacher...
Local Superhero Inbound
Manuale Real Studio Italiano
Introducing Myself
Capt. xLostSoulx
hey soulredeemer
Captains and their teams
Top posters
favbene
Affiliation request. I_vote_lcapAffiliation request. I_voting_barAffiliation request. I_vote_rcap 
xLostSoulx
Affiliation request. I_vote_lcapAffiliation request. I_voting_barAffiliation request. I_vote_rcap 
xSoulRedeemerx
Gagmaster150
Darksoul
jman455
Xx Rek nLc Fire
XDrewShadowX
Natas
jackachu100
ChatBox
DDS Chat

Affiliation request.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksoul

Darksoul

Affiliation request. Empty
PostSubject: Affiliation request.   Affiliation request. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello, as most of you people know I have my own academy (Shadow Realm Duel Academy) I am hoping that these two academies could be affiliates please?

Link is in my profile page.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/

Affiliation request.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Duelist's Souls :: Main :: Suggestions-
Jump to: