Dark Duelist's Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are team Members Rise to the top!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
King Of Games
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:25 am
Most active topics
the king of games there can only be one
War team exam
i want to be tested
Teacher...
Local Superhero Inbound
Manuale Real Studio Italiano
Introducing Myself
Capt. xLostSoulx
hey soulredeemer
Captains and their teams
Top posters
favbene
Rules of Forum I_vote_lcapRules of Forum I_voting_barRules of Forum I_vote_rcap 
xLostSoulx
xSoulRedeemerx
Gagmaster150
Darksoul
jman455
Xx Rek nLc Fire
XDrewShadowX
Natas
jackachu100
ChatBox
DDS Chat

Rules of Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackachu100

jackachu100

Rules of Forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Forum   Rules of Forum Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Rules for chatbox

No swearing or using vulgar language.
No spamming.
No being malicious to other users.
No advertising academies.
No posting offensive links.

For swearing obsessively or using large amounts of vulgar language you will be warned 3 times, kicked 3 times then banned for an amount of time, depending on how bad it was.
For spamming you will be kicked. If you continue to do it you will be banned for a day, then permanently banned if this continues.
For being malicious you will be banned for a day. Repeatedly doing this will result in a permanent ban.
Advertising academies will only be allowed if an admin allows you to post a link. Same punishments as swearing.
No posting links that could offend other users. Same punishments as swearing. Normal links are fine.

Rules for Forum.

Same as chatbox, but no double posting without a good reason or posting images that other users may find offensive.
Back to top Go down

Rules of Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Duelist's Souls :: Main :: Rules and regulations-
Jump to: